Winter Rockies Classic Tour
On this tour you'll travel over 2,000 kilometers, leaving the Province of British Columbia to Alberta, and even cross a time-zone! You will spend 1 night and day in Banff, the most famous town in the Rockies, enjoy entertaining storytelling around a campfire from a First Nations cultural host (included), and have a free day to try an exciting winter activity like skiing or snowboarding at Lake Louise, ice walking, or you can sleep in after a big night out on the town and enjoy the local shops and sights of Banff.
Nov 11th, 26th, Jan 14th, Jan 28th, Feb 18th, 25th, Mar 11th, Mar 25th
Holiday Tours available for Christmas and New Years Eve. Please Inquire.
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Many chances to see wildlife in nature
- Admission to the BC Wildlife Park where you have many chances to see arctic wolves, coyotes, cougars, elk, bison, birds of prey, and much more!
- Get the chance to try exciting winter activities!
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Lake Louise, Banff & Golden
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly Tour Guide
- Wine tasting
- Have FUN!!!
- 3-nights hotel accommodation including one night in downtown Banff
- Admission to BC Wildlife Park
- Wine tasting
- 3 breakfasts
- Luxury coach transportation
- Videos, games, music and prizes
- Traditional Canadian campfire where you will roast marshmallows and learn how to make “s’mores”
- Storytelling from a First Nations Cultural Host
- Friendly Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park fees
Day 1 - Vancouver to Chase
- 8:00 am- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place (please arrive by 7:45 am)
- The fun begins! Your friendly Tour Guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Enjoy a number of sights along the way including the scenic Coquihalla Highway, Bridal Falls, and Canada’s desert!
- Stop in Kamloops for lunch
- Visit BC Wildlife Park
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery
- Check-in at the beautiful Quaaout Lodge & Spa
- Enjoy entertaining storytelling around the campfire from the resort’s First Nations Cultural Host
Day 2 - Chase to Banff
- Breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Depart the hotel in the morning
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Explore Lake Louise with the option to go ice skating (seasonal)
- Continue your drive to Banff. Once in Banff, enjoy a driving tour of the world famous town
- Check into your hotel in Banff
- Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue and try one of the many restaurants
Day 3 - Banff to Golden
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to take the Sulphur Mountain Gondola (additional cost)
- Option to participate in an exciting winter activity like snowshoeing, ice walking or skiing/snowboarding at Lake Louise Ski Resort (Please note we only recommend the skiing/snowboarding option for experienced skiers/snowboarders as the tour guide will not be with you, you will get to the ski hill via the complimentary mountain shuttle)
- If you are not participating in an activity, sleep in and enjoy free time to explore the town
- Depart Banff in the afternoon for Golden
- Stop at Emerald Lake (weather and time permitting)
- Check into your Golden hotel and enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub
Day 4 - Golden to Vancouver
- Depart Golden
- Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Enjoy entertainment, movies and games
- Stop in Kamloops for lunch
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
Connect with our Travel Advisors for Flight Options
Terms and Conditions
The schedule is subject to change based on government issues travel advisories and restrictions. Individual tour dates may be cancelled if we don't reach the minimum number of passengers required. We can organize private tours for any group size.
General Terms & Conditions:
Conditions apply. Valid on travel booked through Uniglobe Travel. All advertised prices include or disclose taxes & fees. Prices and offers are valid for new bookings only. Air only prices are per person for return travel in economy class unless otherwise stated. Package, cruise, tour, rail and hotel prices are per person, based on double occupancy for total length of stay unless otherwise stated, and are applicable for the departure date listed at the advertising deadline. Pricing that includes airfare is valid only for the departure gateway listed. Airport transfers to/from the hotel may not be included and are supplier and destination specific. Some packaged travel products for certain destinations may include flight connections at an additional cost ($). Taxes & fees due during travel or in destination are additional and may include, but not limited to, local car rental charges & taxes, one-way car rental drop fees which are to be paid upon arrival, resort fees & charges, tour ‘kitty’ or local payment, airline baggage fees, departure taxes, and cruise gratuities. Prices are for select departure dates and are accurate and subject to availability at advertising deadline, errors and omissions excepted, and subject to change without notice by the supplier. Advertising deadline: May 7, 2021. For full terms & conditions please speak with a Uniglobe Travel consultant.